An important aspect of our services includes structural engineering design. We offer comprehensive structural design and consulting services to owners, architects, developers, municipalities, fabricators, and contractors. We offer structural design and consulting services for structures constructed of wood, concrete, steel, masonry, and/or aluminum materials.
We design building structures, bridge structures, industrial facilities, marine structures, and municipal facility structures.
We offer structural evaluation, renovation, design, and construction phase consultation for historic and unique structures. JAS professionals are well-versed in the latest Structural Code requirements.
We have licensed structural engineers on staff with licenses in Washington and Idaho.
Our structural expertise includes the following:
- Existing Conditions Inspection, Evaluations and Feasibility Studies
- Complete Structural Design Services
- Preliminary Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Construction Phase Engineering Services
- Building Rehabilitation
- Historic Building Restoration
- Structural Code Updates
- Structural Retrofits of Existing Buildings
- Inspection Services
- Building Code Special Inspections For New Construction
- Forensic Structural Analysis Investigations
- Building Serviceability Studies
- Structural Observation
- Expert Witness Services